Introducing the ALPHA SLEEP PACK.
Each pack contains 4 nutraceutical blends specifically designed to support your metabolism and help you reach your goals.
ULTRA B12-FOLATE CAPS
Ultra B12-Folate is a unique formula that combines vitamin B12 (cobalamin) with our proprietary blend of safe, naturally occurring folates. These folates are found in foods such as eggs and spinach and are immediately ‘active’ and bioavailable to the human body. While many manufacturers offer B12 and folate separately, this formula combines these synergistic vitamins in one capsule, for superior results. This product provides equal amounts of the active, coenzyme forms of B12, adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin, in order to ensure immediate integration into the chemical processes of the body.
- Supports healthy energy levels by aiding the body’s conversion of foods into usable energy (ATP)
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system- helps maintain proper homocysteine levels by assisting in the biochemical cycle that converts homocysteine into the amino acid methionine
- Helps the body maintain optimal nerve cell function and neurological health, due to B12’s role in the normal maintenance and repair of myelin, which encases and protects nerve cells
- Encourages optimal mental health, cognitive function, a positive mental outlook, and feelings of well-being
- Promotes the production and maintenance of healthy blood cells and joints
- Supports a strong immune system
- Supports healthy neurological development in babies and during pregnancy
MAGNESIUM BUFFERED CHELATE
Magnesium is an essential mineral that assists in over 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It is the second most abundant mineral inside cells, where it also participates in converting food (especially carbohydrates) to energy. Over 60 percent of the body’s magnesium is stored in the skeleton, and the remaining portion is primarily housed in the muscles. It is crucial for energy production, bone and muscle health, physical strength and mobility, neurological health, and metabolism.
- Relaxation and Sleep — As magnesium helps muscles to relax, it can enhance relaxation, promote a sense of calm, and support normal sleep patterns.
- Bone Health — Magnesium partners with calcium in maintaining bone health. Many individuals supplement calcium without adequate magnesium, leading to ineffective support for bone health. Magnesium is also needed for proper activity of vitamin D, which is crucial for bone health.
- Digestion and Elimination — Individuals with low stomach acid or less-than-optimal digestion often lack adequate magnesium since absorption is compromised. Magnesium chelates help to restore healthy magnesium balance when digestion is not efficient. It also promotes a healthy elimination pattern.
- Cardiovascular Health — Magnesium helps support muscle relaxation and function, which is vital to cardiovascular health since the heart is a muscular organ. Magnesium is also an important cofactor in several enzymes that support healthy blood pressure.
- Carbohydrate Metabolism — Magnesium is critical for the biochemical reactions involved in converting carbohydrates and fats into energy. It may also contribute to the proper functioning of insulin receptors.
- Kidney Health — As magnesium balances calcium, it may support kidney health by reducing the risk for calcium to be abnormally deposited in the kidneys.
Insomnitol™ is a blend of botanicals, nutrients, and neurotransmitter precursors formulated to help support quality, restful sleep. By providing nutritional support for calm brain activity, Insomnitol™ helps promote the body’s natural ability to fall asleep and stay asleep. Key ingredients include botanicals that support nervous system function, PharmaGABA® (a proprietary form of gamma‑aminobutyric acid [GABA]), L‑theanine, melatonin, 5‑hydroxytryptophan (5‑HTP), and pyridoxal‑5‑phosphate (the activated form of vitamin B6).
- Supports quality sleep
- Promotes calm of brain activity
5-HTP Supreme™ is a synergistic formula of 5-hydroxytryptophan (100 mg) and vitamin B6 (20 mg) per serving for supporting overall neurotransmitter metabolism by providing precursors of serotonin. 5-HTP readily enters the blood–brain barrier; however, conversion into serotonin requires the cofactor vitamin B6, which is included in this formula. 5-HTP Supreme™ may be used during the day to support a healthy mood and normal appetite, or it may be used at bedtime to support sleep.