CAUTION: Do not test if you are pregnant, or have medical implants such as pacemakers or other life-sustaining medical implants. The InBody unit uses safe, low-level electrical currents during your InBody Test. However, to ensure your comfort and the result accuracy, please avoid taking an InBody Test if you meet these criteria.
WHAT TO WEAR: Your bare hands and feet need to touch the InBody unit’s electrodes, and your weight needs to be accurately measured to ensure accurate results. Therefore, please avoid wearing stockings, lotion, heavy articles of clothing, metal accessories, and any other items that will hinder direct contact with the electrodes or cause inaccuracies in your weight measurement.
PREPARE FOR TESTING:
– Drink plenty of water the day before
– Stand upright for at least 5 minutes
– Use the bathroom
– Warm yourself up for 20 minutes if you are testing in cold weather
– Remove all metal objects (jewelry, watches, belts, etc.), socks, pantyhose, shoes, and heavy
articles of clothing
– Avoid eating or exercising for at least 3 hours prior
– Do not consume alcohol or caffeine for at least 24 hours
– Avoid the use of a sauna
– Do not apply lotion/ointment on your hands and feet.